Subject: Christmas Demo?
From: Carl Wooltorton <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 1994 10:12:51 +0800 (WST)

Hi all,

Remember last year (those who were here) when somebody thought it would
be a good idea to make an Amos Christmas demo?

It never went ahead because it started too late...but I think we should
get a group together to show everyone what Amos can do...particularly
now that there are Turbo extensions out etc.

If anyone is interested, I have a little christmassy tune that I
volunteer to use.  It's short, but it's very christmassy.

Any suggestions?

Carl.
-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message was brought to you by Zodiac - The Lightning Barbarian.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Find me at [email-masked] or [email-masked].
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Yonder Blasted Boughs By Lightning Riven.' - Oxford Dictionary.
'Bows and arrows against the lightning....' - Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently wrapping up my double major in Computer Science and Info Technology
at the University of Western Australia.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well we know where we're going, but we don't know where we've been.
And we know what we're wanting, but we can't say what we've seen,
And we're not  little children, and we know, what we want,
And  the  future   is  certain, give us time to work it out...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------